[Smtk-developers] Unhappy dashboards

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Wed Jul 5 13:58:26 EDT 2017

Hey Ben,

The issues you are reading about occurred a while ago, and I think they are no longer issues. The current state of the dashboards is ok, except the open.cdash CMB needs to have its list of responding machines updated (the names of the builds have changed, but I didn’t have permission to fix the cdash page).

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.