[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Dealing with passwords in attributes

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 10:38:00 EST 2016

I will vote for a new type of item. I am just concerned that our customers
will ask for more in the future besides hiding the text (Even how to hide
the text could have a couple ways).

I can see this item is doing more than just hiding text.  It will likely
connect to some server for password verification, and handle things like
security policy, etc.

Yumin