[Smtk-developers] Environment management

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Apr 5 10:41:50 EDT 2018

Hi TJ,

I'm trying to get tests working as I replace ModelEntityItem with ReferenceItem and have some questions about python tests:

Is there a way to import the various environments (smtkOperationEnvironment, etc) in python?

I see that "import smtk.environment" exists, but are the registration methods wrapped, or am I expected to use some python dlopen equivalent to load them, or have we just not been there yet?

	Thanks,
	David