[Smtk-developers] Operator results with mesh changes

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Thu May 11 14:25:54 EDT 2017

Hi David,

Just curious: why do you want to store the collection’s URL in the operator result? A collection holds its read and write locations, and you are free to change the collection’s write location (I think you automatically do so when you write a collection to disk). If you wish to flag that a collection’s write location has been changed, I’m not sure what component would need to decode this information.

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.