[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Assigning Random Colors

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Fri Mar 24 15:42:19 EDT 2017

Hi all,

The current [SMTK MR 473](https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/smtk/merge_requests/473) uses the label "inherited default", but I would like to change it to an icon (a circle with a slash through it) to match what Haocheng's working on for the tree view. That should help make things clear, although I agree that "change defaults:" label is confusing.

> Another possible improvement would be to be able to select a category of model entities (like apply to all edges) instead of heaving to select them individually.

That would be nice, especially if Steve gets us a bunch of snazzy, consistent icons.

	David