[Smtk-developers] CMBv5 changes

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jun 21 14:57:16 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

We've talked about splitting the model representation in ParaView apart in v5 so that vertices, edges, faces, etc. each have a separate representation so that picking/selection and filtering can be done using the PV pipeline.

One potential pitfall is that PV doesn't appear to guarantee any particular rendering order for the representations within a view, which could put us back to having edges and vertices hidden by faces. Perhaps we can ask Utkarsh if there's a way to specify render order when he's around?

	David