[Smtk-developers] git-lfs test repository

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Jul 25 13:43:43 EDT 2017

That is odd, I was interested, and just tried cloning

$ time git clone https://gitlab.kitware.com/ben.boeckel/cmb-lfs-test.git

real    0m39.754s
user    0m7.284s
sys     0m3.038s

This is with git 2.13.3

$ time git lfs clone https://gitlab.kitware.com/ben.boeckel/cmb-lfs-test.git

real    0m18.448s
user    0m11.474s
sys     0m3.975s

Definitely faster, and easier to follow output, but both pretty fast from
21 on a desktop Linux machine.