[Smtk-developers] Moving pybind11 out of SMTK

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Tue Aug 8 12:29:25 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This morning, we moved pybind11 out of SMTK and into the superbuild as a dependency. Until the superbuild updates on our dashboards, there will be some breakage if you rebase off of smtk master. Since the developer install on these machines won’t be replaced until the master successfully cycles, any merge requests that do not include the most recent merge should still build successfully, so this shouldn’t affect the testing of your merge requests.

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.