[Smtk-developers] A familiar error

John Tourtellott john.tourtellott at kitware.com
Wed Aug 2 18:12:06 EDT 2017

Follow-up question: do we need to do anything for *developer* builds with
Qt5? I suspect not, but I am getting a non-fatal QXcbConnection error when
closing some dialogs, and I see that libqxcb.so is one of the
"install/plaforms" libs.

QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 4506, resource id:
7700468, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0