[Smtk-developers] Ubuntu 16.04 + Quadro M2000M (maybe Linux) NVIDIA driver does not work with CMB ?

Haocheng Liu haocheng.liu at kitware.com
Tue Apr 4 15:00:43 EDT 2017

So here is the root cause:
Recently CMB-superbuild is bumped to use ParaView 5.3.0. However, it is not
happy with OpenGL drivers on Ubuntu 16.04. What you need to do is type in
following commands if you want to build CMB-superbuild and run smoothly on
Ubuntu16.04:

```

apt-add-repository ppa:oibaf/graphics-drivers

apt-get update

apt-get dist-upgrade
```

Reference link