[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Dealing with passwords in attributes

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 13:58:03 EST 2016

OK - so I think this sounds like we could use more discussion on “roles” in general so here is what I suggest:

Add a “private” property to item definition - it will have  the following effect:

1. Will not write out values to attribute file
2. Hide the text w/r to the line edit widget.

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065