[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Bump boost requirement to 1.60?

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 13:35:07 EST 2016

> Filigree should be fine with it as well.

Great! Bob: I'll have MRs for the superbuild, CMB, and SMTK ready this afternoon.

In fact, you should already be able to merge this: https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/cmb-superbuild/merge_requests/94 which appears to have built over the weekend although I cannot see any dashboard entries for it.

	Thanks,
	David