[Smtk-developers] Polygonal modeling question

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Fri Oct 9 10:59:05 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Excellant question.  Either removal would result in loop elimination. I guess one way of discriminating the two would be based on lengths (assuming we are removing “high” frequency edges).  We could choose to keep the shorter of the two edge choices so in that case edge CE and EF would be kept over the other edges.

Does that make sense?

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065