[Smtk-developers] Testing grow and split

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed May 13 14:36:36 EDT 2015

Hi Yumin (et al.),

FYI, I've pushed a new CMB discrete model to the SMTKTestData repo named cmb/pmdc.cmb. It is a CMB version of the pmdc.poly file that comes with TetGen. It has over 500 model faces, many of which have a small dihedral angle because they approximate cylindrical surfaces and would be great for testing the grow operator.

Also FYI, I've added SetEntityProperty to the simple Python API and used it to color the pmdc model faces by their group membership. See the discrete and exodus ReadFile tests for an example of its usage as well as how to create an image-based Python test. I would really like to see tests like these for all the operators and would be happy to help.

	David