[Smtk-developers] Large merge

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Sat May 9 09:12:53 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 12:07 AM, David Thompson <david.thompson at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've merged a branch to SMTK that adds new functionality to the base
> Session class (a new way to transcribe) and additions to the discrete
> Session that take advantage of it. The discrete Session now properly
> transcribes use records as well as shell+loop uses. This is a significant
> change, so please let me know if you have problems.
>
> This sounds great.

> Yumin, if you haven't pushed changes to master for the discrete grow and
> split operators, please be careful about updating since we have both made
> changes to the discrete Session. If you push your branch somewhere, I will
> be happy to get it working with the changes I've just merged.

I have a branch "discrete_split_edge" on my fork of smtk (
https://github.com/yumin/SMTK.git). The new EdgeOperator is working now for
edge split and merge, and the tree view is updating properly with the new
and deleted edge or vertex. However there seems to be a bug in updating the
visibility property of the entities, and I am looking into that right now.

Thanks,
Yumin