[Smtk-developers] qtModelOperationWidget

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Sun May 3 16:54:35 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

Each model::Session instance owns an attribute system holding the Definition instances for all the operations it supports. The operator definitions are all XML files that have been encoded as C strings by each operator and are collected in static variables by each Session subclass as the operators register themselves with the Session.

Yumin will have to answer the question about qtModelOperationWidget... I am blissfully ignorant of that bit. :-)

    David