[Smtk-developers] Large bump in the rug

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Apr 21 20:09:35 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've just merged a change to SMTK that requires changes to CMB's superbuild and CMB. It renames many libraries and CMake options so that the names are consistent across SMTK.

See https://github.com/Kitware/SMTK/issues/85 for all the name changes. The general principle is that all SMTK libraries start with "smtk" just like VTK libraries start with "vtk". All libraries implementing a session end with "Session". So, SMTKCore is now smtkCore.

CMake options in SMTK now have names like:

+ SMTK_ENABLE_XXX_SUPPORT where XXX is an external dependency (e.g., Remus, VTK)
+ SMTK_ENABLE_XXX_SESSION where XXX is the name of a modeling kernel.

I've put in merge requests for the CMB side of things:

+ https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/cmb-superbuild/merge_requests/24
+ https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/cmb/merge_requests/21

	David