[Smtk-developers] Views

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Sat Apr 18 22:51:36 EDT 2015

Hi All,

As you know I’m changing how Views are specified - my original idea is to store the view information as a XML string that will then be decoded by the View Widget.  Alternatively I could define the Views as a set of Attribute/Definitions/Instances and therefore the View Widgets would not need to do any XML parsing.  The one drawback to this approach is that the View Attributes/Definitions would be mixed in with the analysis Attributes/Definitions.  On the plus side all information (Views included) would be modeled as attributes.

Any comments?

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065