[Smtk-developers] CGM stuff in master

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Nov 5 18:57:56 EST 2014

Hi all,

I've pushed some changes to master that get the CGM bridge working (with caveats) and add some operators (create a sphere with a given radius, center, and optional inner diameter to make a shell; create a prism given a height, a number of sides, and major+minor radii; and perform a boolean union on a set of bodies), also with caveats.

If people are really interested, I'll discuss the caveats. But before you complain, please take a look at the shiny pictures!

Next up is getting these operators exposed in CMB as right now they are just being tested as part of SMTK (run "./bin/test-operators -help" when building with CGM enabled). And then removing some of the caveats.

	David