[Smtk-developers] Documentation update

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Nov 3 21:42:31 EST 2014

Hi all,

SMTK documentation is now available on ReadTheDocs.org:

  http://smtk.readthedocs.org/
  http://smtk.readthedocs.org/en/latest/doc/reference/smtk/html/classes.xhtml

Some trickery was involved in running Doxygen without CMake and make. Eventually, we should just have readthedocs.org download Doxygen-generated tag+XML files from a real build. But that will require hosting a real build's output somewhere public on the net.

Right now, the documentation is generated using my github clone of SMTK because the official public repo (git://www.kitware.com/SMTK.git) appears to be updated once per day and does not provide web hooks that can trigger regeneration of the documentation.

	David