[Smtk-developers] Question about tessellation info

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Nov 3 21:36:51 EST 2014

Hi all,

I've pushed changes to the smtk/model/Tessellation class *and* the test data repo. The JSON storage for tessellation information has changed. It is mostly compatible with ThreeJS but extends the format to include support for polylines and vertex cells. Be aware that any JSON files you have outside of the SMTKTestData repo will probably cause trouble for the modified vtkModelSource/vtkModelMultiBlockSource classes.

Yumin, I've also updated the discrete bridge to take advantage of the new tessellation format... please verify that it works for you in ModelBuilder.

	David