[Smtk-developers] Pie in the sky

Bob Obara bob.obara at kitware.com
Tue Mar 20 17:19:32 EDT 2018

I’m ok either though I tend to like keeping “like” files close so having a json or pybind subdirectory in the same directory as the source file does remind you that you might need to make changes to them as well.

What about the stuff under bridge :) - should it be

smtk/extension/session/polygon,
or
smtk/extension/modeler/polygon
or  maybe
smtk/modeler/polygon?

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065