[Smtk-developers] Reshape edge test failure

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue Sep 19 16:13:04 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

The reshape edge test in CMB that you mentioned today appears to be failing because of an unrecorded button press in the XML test script. The test attempts to run "Edge - Split" after the reshape but because the "Split Edges" button in the operator view is never pressed, the mouse clicks have no effect.

I am fine with (1) updating the baseline and removing the "Edge - Split" stuff from the XML or (2) adding the missing button click — assuming we can find some XML to simulate it — so that the split operation gets tested. Do you have a preference?

	David

https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=583994406&build=5067897