[Smtk-developers] Python wrapping

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Fri Sep 15 09:09:07 EDT 2017

> ... This MR adds an example for passing multiple include paths to the python script. I’d be happy to make the interface less clunky if you think that would help (you are not the first person who found this syntax unintuitive).

Thanks, TJ. The example helps. In the longer term, it would be nice to work out what include paths are passed to the compiler for a given module so it is easier to run this.

I fear the bindings are getting stale in places where API has been added since they were first generated because the process is mysterious to us ignoramuses and because it can be hard to reconcile manual changes to the generated code if you weren't the one who made the manual changes to begin with.

	David