[Smtk-developers] TalosIV, Praxis issues on SMTK dashboard

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 08:48:41 EDT 2017

Hi all,
SMTK dashboards are starting to look not-so-great. TalosIV is having the following rendering issues:
INFO: translate: operation succeeded
_RegisterApplication(), FAILED TO establish the default connection to the WindowServer, _CGSDefaultConnection() is NULL.
ERROR: In /Users/dashboard/Dashboards/buildbot/smtk-talosiv-osx-shared-release_cgm_superbuild/build/superbuild/paraview/src/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 846
vtkCocoaRenderWindow (0x7fd193a1cc00): GLEW could not be initialized.
Meanwhile, Praxis’ superbuild testing is reporting failures where the regular dashboard succeeds. Perhaps there is something wrong with Praxis superbuild’s environment configuration?

On the VTK side, I think Ben’s fixes to vtkGDAL… override should be in place, so we should hopefully see some of those warnings go away when ParaView updates VTK and then we update ParaView.

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.