[Smtk-developers] JSON in SMTK

John Tourtellott john.tourtellott at kitware.com
Mon Sep 11 17:43:48 EDT 2017

If we standardize on a json library, this one would rank pretty high on my
list, mostly because (i) it supports a compact/binary format, and (ii) it
supports incremental parsing. (I keep thinking that we will someday be
sending big data via json, I guess). Main downside is weak documentation,
same as every other json library I've seen...