[Smtk-developers] The more complicated backport format

Bob Obara bob.obara at kitware.com
Wed Oct 25 09:44:28 EDT 2017

Thanks Ben,

I think there maybe an issue when testing merge requests w/r to release - can you checkout the experimental merge request builds for
Inheriting association info on master and let me know if I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065