[Smtk-developers] No nightly ES build for windows

John Tourtellott john.tourtellott at kitware.com
Sun Nov 19 09:56:44 EST 2017

TJ et al,

   - I think the commit to CMBDashboard yesterday was the right fix.
   - However, ES master failed to build on Praxis last night.
   - But this time the problem is that Praxis is out of disk space. That's
   right, we've managed to fill the 1TB drive.
   - I presume there's alot we can delete on Praxis. I started by emptying
   the trash, which is at 20GB and counting...