[Smtk-developers] Large merge request

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Mar 29 15:30:26 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have a large merge request queued[1] that renames the ImportJSON/ExportJSON classes and ImportSMTKModel/ExportSMTKModel operators to use load/save instead of import/export. Once the MR dashboard is clean, I'd like to merge it quickly before it gets stale; if you anticipate doing anything with these classes in the next few hours, please let me know ASAP.

Once this MR is in, I'll start the other changes we discussed for "Save", "Save As", "Export", and "Package".

	Thanks,
	David

[1]: https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/smtk/merge_requests/488