[Smtk-developers] Dashboard issues?

tj.corona at kitware.com tj.corona at kitware.com
Tue Mar 28 09:01:02 EDT 2017

I’m not so good at the Windows, but it looks like something has changed in the ParaView plugin code to prevent the construction of a smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.lib target. I can reproduce this on my windows machine:

C:\Dev\cmb_sb_vs2015\superbuild\smtk\build>ninja
[30/47] Linking CXX shared library bin\TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.dll
FAILED: bin/TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.dll lib/TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.lib
cmd.exe /C "cd . && "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -E vs_link_dll --intdir=smtk\extension\paraview\operators\CMakeFiles\TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.dir --manifests  -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1.0\VC\bin\amd64\link.exe /nologo @CMakeFiles/TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.rsp  /out:bin\TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.dll /implib:lib\TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.lib /pdb:bin\TestBuild_smtk_extension_paraview_operators.pdb /dll /version:0.0 /machine:x64  /INCREMENTAL:NO   && cd ."
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'lib\smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.lib'
LINK failed. with 1181
[31/47] Linking CXX shared library bin\smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.dll
FAILED: bin/smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.dll lib/smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.lib
cmd.exe /C "cd . && "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -E vs_link_dll --intdir=smtk\extension\paraview\operators\CMakeFiles\smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.dir --manifests  -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1.0\VC\bin\amd64\link.exe /nologo @CMakeFiles/smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.rsp  /out:bin\smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.dll /implib:lib\smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.lib /pdb:bin\smtkPQOperatorViewsPlugin.pdb /dll /version:0.0 /machine:x64  /INCREMENTAL:NO /MANIFEST:NO   && cd ."
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'lib\smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.lib'
LINK failed. with 1181
[34/47] Linking CXX shared library bin\smtkExodusSessionPlugin.dll
   Creating library lib\smtkExodusSessionPlugin.lib and object lib\smtkExodusSessionPlugin.exp
[37/47] Linking CXX shared library bin\smtkPolygonQtExt.dll
   Creating library lib\smtkPolygonQtExt.lib and object lib\smtkPolygonQtExt.exp
[38/47] Linking CXX shared module smtk\bridge\remote\_smtkPybindRemoteSession.pyd
   Creating library lib\_smtkPybindRemoteSession.lib and object lib\_smtkPybindRemoteSession.exp
Generating code
Finished generating code
[39/47] Linking CXX shared module smtk\bridge\exodus\_smtkPybindExodusSession.pyd
   Creating library lib\_smtkPybindExodusSession.lib and object lib\_smtkPybindExodusSession.exp
Generating code
Finished generating code

C:\Dev\cmb_sb_vs2015\superbuild\smtk\build>ninja smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.lib
ninja: error: unknown target 'smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.lib', did you mean 'smtkPQOperatorViewsExt.dll'?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10