[Smtk-developers] smtk + netgen

TJ Corona tj.corona at kitware.com
Mon Jun 5 16:27:28 EDT 2017

Hi Maxim,

smtk::mesh uses MOAB as its backend, and we have nascent support for a modeling session that uses smtk::mesh as its backend. It looks like MOAB has support for reading/writing to/from netcdf, so if you are interested in using SMTK to perform model annotation, I think this functionality could be easily supported. Do you have a sample Netgen file we could try importing/exporting?

Sincerely,
T.J.

Thomas J. Corona, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.