[Smtk-developers] git-lfs test repository

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Tue Jul 25 15:57:49 EDT 2017

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 15:38:40 -0400, Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:
> Sounds good, we will probably use this approach for Tomviz, but likely on
> GitHub with their 1GB limit on LFS data size. We haven't gotten to it yet,
> so certainly interested in new findings for an already quite large data
> repository.

Note that it sounds like there are also monthly bandwidth limits on
Github LFS repos. Dan LaManna says there's a repo on Github he's working
on that can't be cloned because its LFS quota has been reached. I don't
know what that limit is though.

We also need to figure out LFS data mirroring between our repos and
Github (both directions) at some point for the repos that need it.

--Ben