[Smtk-developers] Qt5 build

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Sat Jul 15 16:09:01 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Has anyone got SMTK building with Qt5 and SMTK_ENABLE_CUMULUS turned on? I've hit a few errors so far:

+ No QT5_COMPONENTS is specified in the CMakeLists; FindQt5.cmake complains at least one component is required.
+ jobtablewidget.cxx:44:34: error: no member named 'setResizeMode' in 'QHeaderView'; did you mean 'sectionResizeMode'?
+ smtk/extension/cumulus/cumulusproxy.cxx fails to build because its header does not appear to include <QObject> but the class inherits QObject.

Am I doing something wrong or does smtkCumulusExt need to be updated for Qt5?

	Thanks,
	David