[Smtk-developers] CGM on Sierra

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Jul 3 22:22:06 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

I tried a superbuild with CGM enabled and ran into the same issue as you (OpenCascade, not CGM, fails to build with a time-macro conflict). It is easily fixed (and I wanna say I've done it before): change line 67 of superbuild/oce/src/src/OSD/gettime_osx.h from:

#ifdef __APPLE__

#if defined(__APPLE__) && !defined(CLOCK_REALTIME)

I suspect that if we weren't using a really stale version of OpenCascade things would probably work. But I don't know whether CGM will work with a newer version of OpenCascade.

	David