[Smtk-developers] Cmb superbuild gcm symbols

Jonathan Borduas jonathan.borduas at caboma.com
Fri Feb 24 17:48:42 EST 2017

Hello all,

I’m a colleague of Michal. Over the past few weeks we have been asking about the status of export CGM symbol in Windows. We received some proposition to fix the problem but were unsuccessful in implementing them.

We really need this software to run on Windows and since we see that this task is in your backlog, I think we could meet a Win-Win situation there.
With the implementation of a single working extract symbol from the community, it would kick-start us and we would be ready to implement the rest of them, making the superbuild of CGM compatible with Windows again.

Best regards

Jonathan Borduas
CTO, Caboma Inc.