[Smtk-developers] Building on Xcode 8.0 Issues

Bob Obara bob.obara at kitware.com
Mon Oct 3 10:22:30 EDT 2016

Hi All,

When building on XCode 8.0 I get the following error:

/Users/obara/Projects/Kitware/Builds/CMBSuperBuildParaViewMasterXC8.0/superbuild/opencv/src/modules/videoio/src/cap_qtkit.mm:46:9: fatal error: 'QTKit/QTKit.h' file not found
#import <QTKit/QTKit.h>
        ^
1 error generated.
CMake Error at /Users/obara/Projects/Kitware/Builds/CMBSuperBuildParaViewMasterXC8.0/superbuild/sb-opencv-build.cmake:43 (message):
  Failed with exit code 1

I think QT in this case is QuickTime (not Qt).

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065