[Smtk-developers] cmb's move to paraview master

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Mar 9 11:46:41 EST 2016

Hi all,

... but now when configuring SMTK, I get:

 CMake Error at /Sekundo/Build/CMB/superbuild/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/CMake/vtkModuleAPI.cmake:121 (message):
   Requested modules not available:

     pqApplicationComponents
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /Sekundo/Build/CMB/superbuild/paraview/src/paraview-build/VTK/VTKConfig.cmake:75 (vtk_module_config)
   /Sekundo/Build/CMB/superbuild/paraview/src/paraview-build/ParaViewConfig.cmake:50 (include)
   ThirdParty/SMTK/CMakeLists.txt:209 (find_package)

Any ideas of what's happening? ParaView is definitely building pqApplicationComponents and it shows up in the ParaViewTargets.cmake file in the build directory. (Since I'm on Mac OS, the superbuild doesn't install ParaView anywhere -- there is no other ParaViewTargets.cmake.)

	Thanks,
	David