[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Testing Data

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 10:32:47 EDT 2016

Hi John,

> I was thinking of more hierarchy, maybe, for example
>
> Data
> Meshes
> Models
> Scenes

Since there are files that could serve multiple purposes (a mesh can be a model, some models are meshes, a scene will eventually be a model, etc.) I don't see us being able to keep this organized. The only thing that seems unambiguous to me is the format that the file is stored in. However, I agree that the toplevel could include an additional level:

  data
    occ
    poly
    shape