[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Testing Data

Bob Obara bob.obara at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 10:02:41 EDT 2016

So Combining Ben and Rob’s comments we would have something like:

cmb-application or cmb_application (in this case we could probably ditch the cmb part and just call it application - I’m just using this as an example style guide) - I’m leaning towards _ over -;

Other comments:

Missing stl directory - will add.
There are a bunch of things in the top level directory that I’m not sure where they belong (or if they are just duplicates):

AdHShallowWater.*
cmb-testing-data.marker
simpleadh.dat

Also - There is a Simulations directory that look tests (for ModelBuilder?) Should it be moved under attribute?
Perhaps the stuff under attribute/test should be attribute/test/smtk and the stuff in Simulations be renamed attribute/test/application ?

Let me know what you think!

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065