[Smtk-developers] SMTK build error

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jun 1 15:26:14 EDT 2016

> I also did a bit debugging in shiboken, and it turns out it failed to parse one of boost headers (line 31 of static_assert.hpp)
>
> #     define BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_MSG( ... ) static_assert(__VA_ARGS__)
>
> The commit is f4eba409, " SharedPtr now also detects support of make_shared"

Yes, it looks like that causes breakage (at least on Mac OS X: newer clang compilers cannot determine the template type and one isn't provided) in shared pointer detection, which then falls back to boost -- and those headers are not guarded against wrapping. I'm testing and will have a patch this afternoon.

	David