[Smtk-developers] [Cmb-users] Bump boost requirement to 1.60?

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Fri Jan 29 17:50:57 EST 2016

Then everything should be OK as long as Amanda is OK with it.

I've pushed a MR to SMTK and one for the CMB superbuild (to use the new boost). The build of the SMTK MR will fail until the superbuild is updated.

Once we have the Boost thing figured out, I will add a MR to bump SMTK master->release and CMB to use the newer SMTK.

	David