[Smtk-developers] Bump boost requirement to 1.60?

Robert Michael O'Bara bob.obara at kitware.com
Fri Jan 29 17:23:05 EST 2016

Eventually C++ 2017 wil have filesystem in it - just cant wait that long - If we can’t use 1.60 then we will have to use kwsys (or write our own) - does everything build with 1.60?

Bob

Robert M. O'Bara, MEng.
Assistant Director of Scientific Computing

Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Suite 101
Clifton Park, NY 12065