[Smtk-developers] Polygonal modeler

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Feb 18 13:59:51 EST 2016

Hi Bob and Yumin,

I've pushed a branch named "latest-polygon" to git at gitlab.kitware.com:dcthomp/smtk.git (my fork of SMTK) that

1. contains a "force create face" operator that takes in edges (by association), an array of per-edge orientations (+1 or -1), and optionally a "counts" item specifying offsets to allow holes and multiple faces to be created by one operation;

2. is rebased onto origin/master from yesterday;

3. has a Python test named "polygonForceCreateFace" that creates a face from edges+orientations (testCreationFromEdges) or from points (testCreationFromPoints) -- you can run it with "-I" at the end of the command line to look at it in interactive mode.

Please let me know if there's anything else you need or you run into problems with it.

	David