[Smtk-developers] Dakota Simulation and Exporting files

John Tourtellott john.tourtellott at kitware.com
Tue Sep 29 10:20:45 EDT 2015

Well, I'm not sure, Bob

   - Dylan added a regression test for Dakota
   - But I don't see *any* export tests running in the nightly dashboard
   - There have been no mods to the .sbt or .py files for V4, but...
   - Looking at them briefly, it seems to involve only attributes.

I'll have to update my v4 build and try it. I'll let you know.