[Smtk-developers] Problem with CMB SuperBuild and SMTK

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 17:44:23 EDT 2015

> Answered my own question: NOPE - in fact enable moab option produces an error when building MOAB.

Hmmm. Well, I think the answer is to point SMTK at another MOAB (whether it's the superbuild's or not). But I also have concerns about how SMTK relays information about the version of MOAB it was built against to dependent packages like CMB. Rob and I talked about this on a recent PR, but I don't know if anything has been done yet.

	David