[Smtk-developers] Problem with CMB SuperBuild and SMTK

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 17:12:19 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

> When trying to build CMB via a clean super build I’m getting: ...
>   The following imported targets are referenced, but are missing: MOAB
> This is with a branch of CMB with my root view removal changes and SMTK master.
> Any Ideas??

I think this is one of the reasons we haven't merged master to release-v1 yet. :-)

1. Is SMTK building its own MOAB library? If so, is it not being installed properly?
2. Rob and I had talked about installing an SMTK-built MOABConfig.cmake in lib/cmake/SMTK . I don't know if Rob got that merged in or not, but I do know the superbuild is not set up to properly configure SMTK to use its MOAB library...

	David