[Smtk-developers] SMTK install

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Tue May 26 00:47:51 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I've merged a change to master that gets SMTK installing an SMTKConfig.cmake file properly (in {prefix}/lib/cmake/SMTK/) and have used it to build a minimal external project (see below).

To fix the CMB dashboards, I have submitted CMB-superbuild MR #32 [1] and CMB MR #35 [2] along with SMTK PR #187 [3]. They should be accepted all-at-once. Together, they specify a better way to find SMTK; remove the FindSMTK.cmake file from CMB; and merge SMTK/master to the release-v1 branch.

	David

[1]: https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/cmb-superbuild/merge_requests/32
[2]: https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmb/cmb/merge_requests/35
[3]: https://github.com/Kitware/SMTK/pull/185

PS. A minimal project that uses an external, installed SMTK is

---------- CMakeLists.txt ----------
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.2)
project(foo)

find_package(SMTK)