[Smtk-developers] Added V1 File Processing

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Fri May 8 13:16:43 EDT 2015

Hi Bob,

I looked over your branch briefly, and they look good to me, but I do have
one suggestion

You may want to check if there is a view with the same title already in the
System, because a developer could unknowingly replace existing views.

void System::addView(smtk::common::ViewPtr v)
{
  this->m_views[v->title()] = v;
}

Yumin