[Smtk-developers] Attribute question

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Jun 29 16:03:08 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am writing an SMTK attribute template for an interactive simulation and have a question about views.

I have a view named "Scene" that contains camera and lighting parameters. There are both global  parameters and per-light parameters. I would like to allow an arbitrary number of lights to be created and have them displayed in the "Scene" view below the global parameters.

Is it possible to have both instanced and singleton attributes in the the same view?

	Thanks,
	David

PS. To be more clear, I would like to include the "Light" tab (2nd screenshot) into the "Scene" tab (1st screenshot).