[Smtk-developers] Help

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Thu Jun 25 11:21:09 EDT 2015

Hi Indu,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Shukla, Indu ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS <
Indu.Shukla at erdc.dren.mil> wrote:

>  Thanks Yumin. Can you suggest me the path of System attribute so that I
> can manually check it?

I am not sure I understand your question. Your script is ok. You can check
your build/install directory and make sure you do have "smtkCorePython"
there.

>   It seems I do have right version.

Check your PYTHONPATH environment, make sure you did not accidentally
included a path from older smtk build (which will explain why the
"SMTKCorePython" lib is pulled in). From a python shell, you can run

help('modules')

You should see smtkCorePython listed there. If you see SMTKCorePython
instead, your PYTHONPATH is including an older smtk build/install.

Yumin